Accelera 651 Sport 265/35R18 93W
Accelera 651 Sport
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Summer weather traction
- High speed controllability
- Longer lasting tread life
The Accelera 651 Sport is a semi-slick performance and high performance, depending on the speed rating on the specific tire size, summer tire manufactured for passenger vehicles.
The tire offers excellent summer weather traction. The summer tire compound and the directional symmetric tread design enhance the dry and wet weather road gripping ability. The compound prevents heat build-up in the warmer summer temperatures and it resists weather damage caused by the sunray. The semi-slick tread enhances the road grip in dry and wet conditions, while the three main circumferential and numerous directional grooves and the water film breakers avoid hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the tire’s footprint. The tire is not suitable for winter weather as the tread design and tire compound do not support cold temperature traction.
The model’s tread design enhances its controllability. The tread design features two wide center ribs that boost the steering responsiveness and driving stability greatly. In other words, the steering becomes faster and more precise in its responsiveness to the driver’s commands, while the structure is stabilized against the driving pressure affecting the tire. The shoulder tread design’s larger road contact area boosts the cornering capability by heightening the number of biting edges. The directional tread design’s optimal pressure distribution avoids heat build-up during the high speed performance and allows the tire to perform to its best capability.
The 651 Sport promotes a longer lasting tread life. The optimal road contact prevents uneven tread wear formations by evenly distributing the driving pressure along the tread area. The equally spread out forces of acceleration, cornering and braking, in this manner, ensures an increased tread life and usability.
Below is a list of some popular vehicles that 265/35R18 tires may fit depending on Year & Option. However the list does not cover all vehicle's that these tires can fit:
- Aston Martin DB7
- Aston Martin DB7 GT
- Aston Martin DB7 GTA
- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
- Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante
- Aston Martin DB7 Volante
- BMW 540i
- Maserati Coupe Cambiocorsa
- Maserati Coupe GT
- Maserati Coupe GT (Michelin Snow Tire Option)
- Maserati Coupe GT (Pirelli Snow Tire Option)
- Maserati Coupe GT (Summer Tires)
- Maserati Coupe GT (Winter Tires)
- Maserati GranSport (Winter Tires)
- Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
- Maserati Spyder GT
- Maserati Spyder GT (Summer Tires)
- Maserati Spyder GT (Winter Tires)
- Mercedes-Benz E320 Sedan w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E320 Wagon w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Sedan w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 Wagon w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E350 w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E500 4Matic w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E500 w/AMG Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz E550
- Mercedes-Benz E550 Sedan w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E550 w/Sport Pkg.
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Sedan
- Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Wagon
- Porsche 911 Carrera
- Porsche 911 Carrera (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 GT2 (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 GT3 (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 Turbo (Winter Tires)
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6
- Porsche 911 Turbo S (Winter Tires)
- Porsche Boxster
- Porsche Boxster (Winter Tires)
- Porsche Boxster Roadster
- Porsche Boxster Roadster S
- Porsche Boxster S
- Porsche Boxster S (Winter Tires)
- Porsche Boxster S Special Edition
- Porsche Boxster S Special Edition (Winter Tires)