Return & Exchange Policy
In the unlikely event you need to make a return, we provide 90 return policy and we are here to help. To start a return simply contact Priority Tire Outlet at 1-866- 440-0177 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will find a quick and easy solution to your request. Our customer support representative will assist you with your return request by answering all your questions and providing instructions and returns procedures.
Return for Full Refund or Exchange
- Returns are accepted within 90 days of delivery for full-refund or exchange.
- If you are not satisfied with the tires simply return the tires back for full refund.
- No restocking fees. Every purchase qualifies for full refund or exchange.
- Full refund will be issued after tire(s) returned back and return is approved.
- Full refund will be issues back to the original form of payment.
- To qualify for refund or exchange the product must be returned in its original condition.
- Only unused that has not been mounted on the wheel or driven on is eligible for return.
- Returned tire cannot have been mounted on a rim or used in any other way and Priority Tire Outlet reserves the right to reject a return if the tire has been mounted, damaged or used in any way by the buyer.
- A buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and fees.
- Returns based on the age of tires will not be approved. Buyer agrees to the production year listed on every product page.
- Returns based on incorrect tire specifications and/or size will not be approved. Prior to submitting the order, the buyer must verify that tire specifications and tire size are appropriate for the vehicle.
Shipping and Damage Claims
If tire received is damaged or incorrect, please contact customer service at Priority Tire LLC at 1-866-440-0177. DO NOT unpack the tire(s). Keep original label and packaging. We will arrange for free return of damaged or incorrect tire. We will report the damage to the shipper. The shipper will inspect and pick up the damaged or incorrect merchandise and return to us. Full refund will be refunded or exchange shipped at no additional cost to the buyer.
Cancellation Request Policy
In order to provide fast delivery all orders are fulfilled immediately after they are placed. In most cases orders are fulfilled within minutes after payment is received and verified. Order cancellation requests are not guaranteed. We will make every effort to fulfill a cancellation request prior to tire(s) are shipped. In case if we are not able stop the shipment on time, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs and fees if they still wish to cancel and return the order. We will issue full refund once the order is returned back to our location.
Treadlife Mileage Warranty
Certain manufacturers provide a treadlife and/or mileage warranty. Treadlife mileage warranty is described as accurate as possible based on the information provided to the public to use by tire manufactures. Priority Tire LLC does not provide any treadlife warranty or mileage warranty.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy
Merchandise covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchaser. We will be happy to assist in obtaining fulfillment of a manufacturer’s warranty. Other than applicable manufacturer’s warranties, there are no warranties, expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Upon placing an order for tires the purchaser understands and agrees that, in exchange for Priority Tire LLC return policy, all tires, are sold without any expressed or implied warranties, other than the statement contained above, and any sale resulting from your order is as-is which means there are no implied warranties, whether of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Put another way, there are no warranties which extend beyond whatever is stated in this return policy. To the extent permitted by law, Priority Tire LLC, also disclaims any liability for consequential or other damages, losses, costs, fees or expenses, we well as loss of profits and business interruption, beyond its return policy states above.